Computers are getting-in in every aspect of our life. Perhaps this process is more significant and faster than global warming or inflation. Even for tasks that require a human to be creative are also being done using computer aided tools.
I think for such tasks simply using pen and paper is more helpful. It helps us work fluently with the flow of ideas. Weather it’s in our nature or instincts or genes but its some where built-in. Especially people of current young generation didn’t have these electronic tools in their childhood so now their brain is engineered this way.
Following are my reasons to support this
- Our mind and memory is more used to with paper rather than its electronic alternatives.
- Its far more helpful than just note taking
- A multi-window, multi-tasking and multi-tabbed system is not helpful for concentration.
- It is fast and more readily available.
- Change is always good. As we are using computers for communication, fun and many more things so most of our time is spent in front of computer screen.